Automatic Flash Cure Unit
The AutoFlash upgrade rotates the head of the flash cure unit into place above the pallet with the touch of a foot pedal, and automatically rotates the head away from the pallet after a user-adjustable dwell time has elapsed, to prevent burning and under-flashing of garments that occurs when operators become distracted.
A new Breakaway Detent feature stops the head from rotating if it encounters an obstacle, maximizing operator safety while minimizing damage to the flash cure head, the Auto-Flash gearbox and/or the screen printing press.
- Powerful DC gear motor
- Eccentric arm drive for a consistent and smooth start and stop
- 0 to 30 second precision timer
- Head rotates 95°
- Foot pedal actuator on 7 foot cord
- Ships UPS in three separate boxes
- Heavy Duty Stand with large locking casters